British Columbia is well known for its gorgeous mountains, rivers and lakes. It also has many fantastic provincial parks with well-kept campgrounds. You can immerse yourself in nature and admire the breathtaking scenery while camping in BC.
If you live or stay near Vancouver, the table below shows the nearest campgrounds with showers.
Notes about the table:
- Only provincial parks offering online booking are listed.
- All listed parks will have a least one campground or sector that have showers.
- Travel time will vary depending on your actual location and road conditions.
- Travel time does not include wait-time at ferry terminals.
- You can sort the campground by name, travel time, etc.
Click on another city below to see the nearest campgrounds with showers.
Porteau Cove Park Alice Lake Golden Ears (Alouette) (Gold Creek) Rolley Cultus (Maple Bay) (Delta Grove) (Entrance Bay) Porpoise Bay Manning (Lightning ) Gordon Bay Goldstream Sproat Miracle Beach